Slushie Machine Hire Perth

Slushie Machine Hire Perth

Cosmic Cocktails & Events will add some spice to your next party or function by turning it into a FROZEN COCKTAIL SENSATION! Hire a machine from us and we will deliver it, set it up, pick it up & clean it – all for an extremely affordable rate. If you like we also have staff available to operate the slushie machine or serve your finger food.  We have over 30 flavours to choose from.

At Cosmic Cocktails & Events we care about your function, that's why we have a technician on standby just encase there are any problems with your slush machine at your function, it will be fixed or replaced and usually before your party even begins. Just remember anything with a motor has the potential to breakdown, and Slush Machines have several motors.


  1. Your Booking is Safe with us, We Guarantee it. 200% Money Back Guarantee*. We Have Never Cancelled Any Booking.
  2. Your Machine is Guaranteed to Operate or we will fix it or replace it, we always have a Technician on Standby.
  3. Your Safety is our concern, our stock is rotated regularly as we operate from a FoodSafe Registered Commercial Kitchen.
  4. You don't have to lift a finger, 98% of our deliveries are done with two delivery staff and the other 2% we use a trolley.
  5. You can Save Money with our Package Deals, add Chocolate Fountains, Jukeboxes, Lights, Staff Hire, Balloon Kits & Party Supplies.
  6. You're in Safe Hands. We are Fully Insured for Public Liability and Food Service (Slushies are a Consumable ie. Food) 
  7. We are an Award Winning Business and Catering Company, built on Customer Service and Ethical Business Practices.
  8. You can choose from over 40 Slushy Flavours, many are unique to us. We have Discounts for Multiple Machines.
  9. Cosmic Customers have multiple chances to win Free Products, Free Upgrades and Free Movie Tickets.
  10. Our Slushy Machines are fully Set Up for you with all of the mix in it, all you have to do is drink it and turn it off.

Remember our Promise: We guarantee once your booking is confirmed, we will not cancel your booking and if we do we will refund you 200% of your payment. (*Provided you have provided all of the correct delivery information, the only exemption to this is for Covid related isolation or illness)

Please note deliveries are usually between 8am and 3pm, but will narrow the delivery time down to a 2 hour window for you. The Slushy Machines may take up to 3 Hours to freeze.

 All Sunday and Public Holiday Hires including Christmas Eve and New Years Eve hires and/or deliveries will attract a 20% Surcharge, this will not be calculated in your online order, but will be confirmed via telephone before your order is processed.