Funeral Catering Perth
Catering for a Funeral, Wake or Life Celebration can be a difficult time. Let Cosmic Cocktails & Events years of catering experience help make it less stressful by allowing us to take care of it for you. Clint and the team understand the emotional difficulty that arises when funeral catering needs to be arranged for a family member or friend.
Due to busy lifestyles, more people are booking the services of professional caterers for after funeral catering. Funeral catering needs to be simple and dignified, affordable and discreetly delivered to your home or other venue. Our most popular finger food catering includes hot and cold savoury finger food, sweet and petite finger food, including the special needs of gluten free and vegetarian guests. Our finger food funeral catering can include tea, coffee and cold beverages and can is usually served at morning tea, lunch or afternoon tea, although we have done evening functions as well.
You may choose your own platter menu from our extensive finger food range but we find that our clients trust us to make that decision for them. As caterers we can either deliver food to your preferred venue or our trained staff will deliver, serve and clean up. We have over 30 finger food platters to choose from. If you would like to celebrate the life of a loved one with a "Party" stlye funeral, we have packages to suit.
10 Reasons to Book your Funeral Platter Catering with Cosmic Cocktails & Event's Catering
- Cosmic Cocktails & Events specialise in Finger Food & Platter Catering
- We operate from a FoodSafe Registered Kitchen and are a Gold Licensed Caterer
- You choose your Platters from our list of over 30, we make them Fresh to Order and can deliver with short notice
- We are 3 time Winners of the Restaurant & Catering Savour Australia Consumer Choice Catering Awards
- Proven Results with Hundreds of Testimonials and Reviews
- Tea and Coffee with Urn and Cups & Saucer can be included for your guests, we even include premium biscuits in the package
- Our Fully Trained Staff can help take the pressure off, so you can be with your Friends and Family
- Award Winning Business built on Customer Service and Ethical Business Practices, No Hidden Charges
- Easy Online Booking and Payment Options, or with one call, you can leave it to us to look after you and your guests
- Understanding and Compassionate Staff who are willing to help in anyway we can
I just wanted to thank you for the fantastic job you and your staff did for Harry's funeral. I really appreciate all the effort you put in, it really showed, the end result was wonderful. Everyone had a great time celebrating Harry.
Thanks so much,
Tracie and Attayah - August 2020
Dear Catherine & Clint,
Thank you very much for your service and support for my Grandmother's (Sybil Tothill) 'Party' (Wake) last week. You were both wonderful.
Beth Moore - 30 March
Dear Clint & Tanya,
Thank you both so very much for all your help, when I needed it so much. You both made a tremendously difficult time easier for me to cope with. You both are wonderful.
Dawn Parker - 28 March
Dear Clint & Tanya,
Thank you for catering for my mothers wake. Everything was very well organised and took a load of our minds, your services were very much appreciated and received many compliments from our friends and family.
Margret and Colin Breadsell - 23 January