Covid 19 - Best Practice
Your Safety First
As restrictions lift it is important to remember that social distancing will be in place till the end of the year or longer, this includes you home or function room.
We welcome your bookings, but we will have new guidelines to adhere to. These are for the safety of you, your guests and our staff.
We have invested a lot of time and money to ensure our safety procedures and equipment cleaning is second to none.
We have hand sanitiser and other hygiene essentials for you to purchase in addition to our normal products and services.
Thank You For Your Support
From 18th January 2022
As we move towards reopening the state and preparing for Covid19 Cases in the community we will be implementing the following to comply with my Duty of Care to my employees:
These measures are for the safety of you and our staff to ensure we can keep working and providing the services and product you all love.
Covid19 Hospitality Best Practice
At COSMIC Cocktails & Events we take safety for both our staff and our customers very seriously. That is why we have taken on extra training initiatives to minimise the effects Covid19 for our products and services.
We want you to be assured we have put in place additional guidelines for our office, kitchen and storage areas in conjunction with our Covid19 Safety Plan.
For our Premises:
- You will need to provide proof of Vaccination and Check in via the ServiceWA App.
- A maximum of 2 guests in our reception area at any one time.
- Hand Sanitiser is available and must be applied upon entry.
- Signage for maintaining 1.5m Social Distancing and other Covid19 related signage is visible.
- Only Staff and Contractors are allowed beyond the reception.
- Any Staff or Contractors entering the premises beyond reception are required to register their name and take a temperature test.
- All staff working in the kitchen must have updated their FoodSafe Food Handler Training Program Certificate.
- Additional cleaning and sanitising to all high touch areas like light switches and door handles.
For our Staff:
- All Hospitality Staff must be double vaccinated as mandated by the State Government of WA.
- Some senior staff have completed the AHA Covid-19 Hygiene Officers Course.
- All staff have completed the AHA Hospitality & Tourism Covid-19 Hygiene Course as required by law.
- All staff have been advised not to work if they are experiencing any symptoms like Cough, Fever, Sore Throat or Shortness of Breath.
- Extra Covid-19 inhouse training has been provided to staff when working at our premises and when working off site.
- Staff will have access to Hand Sanitiser and Gloves at all events and if required Face Masks will also be supplied.
- All staff are encouraged to download the Covid Safe app.
- All staff have completed their Responsible Service of Alcohol Training.
- Clint has also updated his Unrestricted Approved Managers Licence in accordance with the Liquor Control Act.
For our Customers:
- We encourage you to ask your friends and family to try and social distance at parties where possible.
- Please keep a copy of your invited guests and attendance to your event for at least 2 weeks, just incase it is required for track & trace.
- Please try and give our staff space to work so they can maintain their social distance as much as possible.
- Please ask guests who are sick not to attend or if they do attend to go home.
- Have Hand Sanitiser available for your guests to use throughout the event at different locations.
- Discuss your requirements and expectations with all vendors prior to the event.
- Ensure all vendors have their Covid19 Safety Plans as required by law.
- Any staff you are hiring for your event for food or beverage service have completed the AHA Covid19 Hygiene Course and can prove it.
- Any staff serving alcohol has their Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate as required by law.
- Confirm with your guests that if you provide things like Grazing Boards, Buffets, Donut Walls, Chocolate Fountains etc. that your guests feel comfortable eating from them, as you may be wasting your money.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
If Cosmic Cocktails & Events has to cancel the booking due to government restrictions, (ie isolation requirements) the Customer will be entitled to a full refund under the Consumer guarantee provisions of the Australian Consumer Law.
If the Customer cancels due to government restrictions, a non-refundable deposit of $100 will be kept by Cosmic Cocktails & Events, with the Customer’s remaining balance refunded to them.
If the Customer postpones their booking due to government restrictions, the Customer’s payment will be kept towards the re-booking of the event with 12 months of the original booking date.