Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
The client agrees to be responsible for all hire equipment once delivered.
Correct Delivery Charges may not be reflected in your online order, these will be confirmed via telephone before your order is processed.
Your order is not confirmed until you have spoken to a company representative who can verify that we have your product available as our shopping cart system can not track hire equipment - like Slushy Machines, Jukeboxes, Chocolate Fountains and Furniture Etc. Even if a booking and full payment is made online, until you speak to a company representative your order is tentative.
All Sunday and Public Holiday Hires including Christmas Eve and New Years Eve hires and/or deliveries will attract a 20% Surcharge, this will not be calculated in your online order, but will be confirmed via telephone before your order is processed.
All hired Glasses must be returned washed and dried before putting back into transport boxes. Charges will apply for unwashed or missing glasses and any damage to transport boxes.
The client agrees to rent the fountain from Cosmic Cocktails & Events (Chocolate Attraction) at the price shown on the shopping cart total page. All prices quoted include GST - please advise before paying final balance if any additions are required. NB Initial reservations are secured with payment of a $100 deposit, if ticked on the booking form. If this deposit box is not ticked, you authorise Chocolate Attraction to take the full payment owing as shown in the Shopping Cart Total.
A Bond for all DIY Fountains is payable on pick up - The bond of $100 can be paid by cash, cheque, internet transfer or credit card. The money will then be refunded upon return and inspection of the equipment.
For DIY hire Chocolate Attraction will provide:
- One chocolate fountain
- 4kg of un-melted chocolate and cocoa butter, plus
- an additional 2kg of un-melted chocolate (& one pack of cocoa butter). This additional chocolate is supplied on a consignment basis in the unlikely event that you burn a batch during melting which can't then be used in the fountain. If the extra chocolate is returned unopened after your event you will not be charged for it. If the consignment chocolate is opened you will be charged $36 for the 2kg, there is no refund for unused chocolate.
- Full operating instructions
- Any extras e.g. dipping foods, napkins and forks you have ordered.
Please note, this option does not include any delivery or collection service, but delivery may be available for an additional charge or with other equipment.
Only chocolate provided by Chocolate Attraction is to be used in the fountain. Unless you make a specific request your fountain will be supplied with our standard milk chocolate. There are no refunds for unused chocolate (except for the consignment chocolate detailed above if unopened). The chocolate supplied may contain traces of peanuts or other nuts.
We recommend that you use
- A sturdy table, a minimum of 75 cm in diameter / width
- A power socket or extension cord within 1 metre of the table
- A plastic tablecloth which can be thrown away at the end of your event, (we sell them!)
Client agrees to assume full responsibility and liability for any and all claims arising out of the use of the chocolate fountain or its fountain attendants. Chocolate Attraction will not be held liable for any injury, allergic reaction, loss or damage directly or consequently arising out of the use or rental of the chocolate fountain. Client will indemnify Chocolate Attraction against, and hold Chocolate Attraction harmless from all claims, proceedings, costs, damages and liability, including legal fees, arising out of, in connection with, or resulting from the rental of the fountain (s) from Chocolate Attraction. Hired items are not insured. All damages, loss and breakages will be charged to the hirer. The fountain any other equipment provided by Chocolate Attraction is the responsibility of the hirer until it is collected. Replacements will be charged at full present day values.
To secure your booking a non-refundable deposit of $100 is required, this will be processed if ticked on the booking form. If this deposit box is not ticked, you authorise Chocolate Attraction to take the full payment owing as shown in the Shopping Cart Total. The balance is due NO LATER than 7 days prior to the event.
Payments can be made by:
- Cash - In store at Unit 2, 61 Buckingham Drive Wangara or Paid into the bank account detailed below
- Internet transfer - Payments made to Synergy 23 Pty Ltd, Commonwealth Bank, BSB 066 158, Account 10251451. Please state surname and event date when making your payment & notify us by email email@example.com
- Cheque / money order - Cheques should be made payable to Syngery 23 Pty Ltd and please write your surname and and event date on the reverse side. Please post to PO Box 27, Wanneroo,WA 6946
- Credit Card - Online with this booking, in person at our store, or please telephone 9206 5352 to pay by credit card over the phone. Please note American Express doesn't have a surcharge with Cosmic Cocktails & Events, as we are apart of the Shop Small Community.
For the purposes of this document the period referred to by “the clients care” includes the time from when the machine(s) arrive at the function address indicated above, to the time the machines are collected and removed from the function location by the supplier. This includes any other equipment or glasses hired for the function.
The client acknowledges that the machine(s) are costly to repair or replace and is expected to treat it / them with care. Any damage to the machine(s) while in the client’s care (including theft) will be paid for in full by the client, unless the damage was by fault of the supplier. Handles $20, Trays $15, Bowl $200, Panel $180, Lids - Large White $150, Blue $70, Machines up to $5500. Any hired glassware is to be washed and dried before being reboxed for pickup, breakage charges apply.
Any extra cocktail mix supplied and used must be paid for in full ($25 per mix) by the client. Containers are $20 each if they are not returned. While the supplier will endeavor to ensure that there is enough stock on hand, they cannot be held responsible for any alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages running out during the course of the function.
The client agrees to ensure that no people under eighteen (18) years of age will receive alcoholic beverages from the machine(s) while in the clients care.
The client fully understands the standard operating and safety procedures of the machine(s) and agrees to operate it / them accordingly. The machine(s) are not to be moved from the position the are setup in.
The supplier will take all reasonable measures to ensure that the machine(s) are in good working order, however they cannot be held responsible for any malfunction.
The machine(s) may experience difficulty in freezing the cocktails when operating in hot weather. This is out of the supplier's control and it is the responsibility of the client to choose an appropriate area to set up the machine where it has maximum freezing potential.
If the machine(s) are unavailable for collection by the supplier or his/her associates at the date and time specified, then the client will be charged the standard hiring charge for the machine(s) for each day that passes until the machine(s) are collected by the supplier or his/her associates.
Thank you for ordering with Cosmic Cocktails & Events, Chocolate Attraction, Top Tune Jukebox Hire.